Sunday 24 March 2013

New use for old socks!

So earlier today I was reading the posts on the Rat Shack and there was a topic about covers of ramps/ladders and how to make them etc. 
I have read some horror stories were rats have got their leg/legs caught in the ramps/ladders and have broke their leg or caused scary injuries, I want to prevent this so I was considering sawing my own covers but...!
The lovely Cinderwolf from the Rat Shack mentioned that she uses tube socks to cover the ramps/ ladders, what a genius idea!
I knew I had quite alot of holey knee high socks in the back of my sock draw so I went and got them and they fit perfect.
What a perfect new use for old socks plus it's a great way to brighten up your cage!

(Colourful Rainbow sock cover)
(Lower - Cow print sock, top right - red black and white striped sock)
(Cow print ft Crazy with the treat ball)


Crazy didn't care much of the change the the ramps/ladders but poor Shy-one was very apprehensive and cautiously walked down them she is slowing getting use to them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment