Saturday 16 March 2013

So the Rat Shack held a St Patrick's day photo competition, these are the photos I submitted.

(Crazy nomming a treat with the Irish flag)

I could only do the Photo shoot with the girls as the boys are still recovering from being neutered on Wednesday. 
What a challenge it was to get items Irish related so I ended up making props for the photos. The girls would no cooperate in the photo shoot, its funny as my imagination ran wild with ideas, working with my speedy monster rats didn't allow it to happen lol!

 (Crazy reaching to get the yogurt drop)
 (Shy-one reaching to get the yogurt drop)
I found this real cute image on google images for a Mouse leprechaun  
So I thought I could use the image to make a face cut out board similar to what you'd find at a British sea side.
The girls didn't like to put their heads through the hole, so I had to entice them out with a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment